July 3, 2009

UNITED new siGNing!!!!!!

Antonio Valencia.He became United's first summer signing in 2009 when he joined the Reds from Wigan Athletic on 30 June.The fee is not mention yet but he is probably has started his life as manutd player.The skilful 23-year-old has more than 30 caps for his country, including one in the 1-0 defeat to England in the 2006 World Cup. His performances at the tournament earned him a nomination for FIFA's Best Young Player award and raised a few eyebrows among Europe's top bosses.Before looking ahead to the future, the winger was keen to pay a heartfelt tribute to former club Wigan Athletic.Look what he say : ~

Goodbye and good luck

"I owe Wigan everything. Without them, there would be no Manchester United for me. The club has been fantastic for me, and I am genuinely sad to be leaving some fantastic memories and friends behind. Of course, I am excited to be joining one of the biggest clubs in the world, but I owe it all to Wigan."

- Luis Antonio Valencia

ape2 pun harp manu trus glory2 pasney...sy.chenta.manu

piss piss kacang piss..love.waLy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

membaca seluruh blog, cukup bagus