July 11, 2009

fREnch j0in uNiTED!!!!


Sir Alex Ferguson
has made Bordeaux's Gabriel Obertan United's third signing of the summer, after the promising young Frenchman signed a four-year deal at Old Trafford.
The 20-year-old's contract keeps him at Old Trafford until at least June 2013, and Sir Alex revealed Obertan, who can play in a variety of attacking positions, is a player whose progress he has followed for some time.United secured the signature of French starlet Gabriel Obertan on 8 July 2009, with the highly-rated forward/winger joining the Reds from Bordeaux following a four-year spell with Les Girondins.Look what 0berton say : ~

“I am very happy to join Manchester United.This is a big opportunity for me to play at such a great club. I am very excited to be here and I look forward to proving what I can do."

- Gabriel Obertan

No comments: